Aug
11
Final Summer Markdowns - Up to 75% off
Sunday Aug 11th - Aug 29th, 2013
This promotion has already occurred
1396549785 relseasonal 06
It's time for the summer merchandise to go! Lucky for you, we're taking additional markdowns - up to 75% off - and adding more! Remaining Fresh Produce and Very Vineyard, which rarely go on sale, are now 25% off and most of the rest is 50-75% off. The sale will continue through the end of the month (or until it's gone!).
23
Local Recommendations
About Us
Cambridgewear is a women's clothing and accessories store, easily accessible from both Route 2 and the center of Acton. Cambridgewear offers a unique selection of women's clothing, shoes, and acces...(more)