1483750478 blob
About Us

We provide employers to offer their employees benefits at no cost to them. Employees select the benefits that they need for themselves and their families. We also offer Medicare Supplement policies to Seniors which they choose.

Our Team
Alan Saylor from Saylor and Associates
Alan Saylor
Products & Services

Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplements are health plans for Seniors or someone who has received Social Security Disability Benefits for 24 months. Medicare covers 80% of most health costs but the remaining 20% is paid by you. A Medicare Supplement can take care of the remaining 20%.
Businesses We Recommend
Great to do business with!

Highly Recommended

By 5+ Local Business Owners!
  • Downingtown, PA 19335