How-To Articles

Tagged in Research

How To Actually Generate Customers On Professional Networks: Part 1

Asked by Julbert Abraham from AGM - LinkedIn Marketing & LinkedIn Training

  • 5861
  • 475
  • 66

If you're wondering if you can get clients from a professional network such as LinkedIn or Alignable (or any... Read Full Answer

Data & Insights

Tagged in Sales & Promotions

10 Actually Actionable Benefits Of List Building

Asked by Juan Manuel Colome from Top Response Marketing

  • 1425
  • 25
  • 7

What is List Building all about?

List building refers to a continuous process of adding new and updated subscribers to your list.... Read Full Answer

Local Business Stories

Tagged in Local

Celebrating Small And Locally-owned Businesses With Bill Brunelle of Independent We Stand

Asked by Alan Belniak from Alignable

  • 1846
  • 1
  • 0

Today's special edition of the Local Business Stories by Alignable podcast highlights... Read Full Answer

Pet Care Professionals, What Is an Inexpensive Way to Make Promotional Videos for My Facebook Group?

By April Brightshue · Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2017 · Tagged in Social Media




Deb Mullen from DebMullen.com
0 Locals Recommend Them • Answered on Sunday, September 3, 2017

I love Facebook Live because Facebook gives you great exposure. It's the easiest way to get the most number of folks to see you. And, because folks love to see pets online, you have the perfect product to gain a great audience.

Malika Bourne from Malika Bourne the No Non-cents Nanna
5 Locals Recommend Them • Answered on Monday, July 31, 2017

Facebook has some free and very cool ways to make some short vidoes and add cute music to entertain. I used my camera phone. You can also make a vidoe from still photos. Around xmas time I got tons of views on my videos.. No they did not convert much,in 2016, but people I know all over the country loved the videso over a straight photo..

Two things to keep in mind: the 80/20 rules and the fact that people want FREE stuff. Only do the BUY my PRODucT thing 20% of the time. The other 80% share fun photos of dogs/ share short pet jokes and cartoons along with a... (more)

Donna Sarullo from TDGoodTimes/Pawtime
0 Locals Recommend Them • Answered on Monday, July 31, 2017

try placing ads on line to your local papers, most are free to advertise.

Carol Grimaldi from Best Friend Pet Sitting
2 Locals Recommend Them • Answered on Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sorry, unable to help. Not my expertise.

Load More



Join Your Local
Business Network

Connect & get quality referrals
from Small Business Owners

Asked By