I Specialize in Residential MORTGAGES in GTA and Ontario
• My services are free for you. The lender pays me a finder's fee (except of most complicated cases).
• I don't work for any one bank, I work for you. Banks employ specialists to protect their interests. You employ me to protect yours.
• It never hurts to get a second opinion. I will provide you with some options so you can compare the two - what your bank is offering you, and what I am able to offer you. Then ultimately you decide which you feel most comfortable with.
• I shop the market on your behalf saving you time. Contacting me is like contacting many different lenders including banks, credit unions, trust companies etc., and a thorough analysis of all financial information received from them.
• The application process is simple and quick. I will take some information ONLY ONCE and then send it electronically to the lenders that I feel are the best fit for your situation. With self-searching (without a mortgage agent) you would have to fill out long questionnaires again and again in each bank.
• Banks don't want you to know about interest rates available through me. Since I send lenders millions of dollars of new business, they always offer me the deepest discounts which I pass on to you IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE READ WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY: http://torontomortgage.org/recommendations/
Products & Services
Smart buyers go to a mortgage agent prior to a realtor! http://torontomortgage.org/home-purchase/
Save thousands by simply renewing with a cheaper lender! http://torontomortgage.org/mortgage-renewal-good-rates-toronto/
Recent Facebook Posts
posted 12 days ago
Mortgage market remains stable Analysis of the consumer credit market by CMHC shows that the mortgage market remained stable in the first quarter of 2017. The agency looked at Equifax data on...