Alignable
Community Home Blog
Join Today! Sign in
Hado-Mark Gallery

Join Lisa and 11+ million other Small Business Owners

Join Today
Close
Hado-Mark Gallery

Join Lisa and 11+ million other Small Business Owners

Join Today
Close
Open menu
Alignable
Community Home
Blog
Sign in Join Today!
Small Business Advice Small Businessperson of the Year

Official Rules: Alignable's 2023 Local Business Person Of The Year Contest

Posted by:
Lisa Hado-Mark from Hado-Mark Gallery

Lisa Hado-Mark

Highly recommended
Hado-Mark Gallery
53 Questions answered
Answered on February 4th, 2023

Thank you for nominating the Hado-Mark Gallery Chuck. I’ve been able to participate in the Alignable community more than I expected.   In addition I’m pleased to represent two members in the gallery!


See all 33 comments
More answers from Lisa

I'm in search of a bricks and mortar gallery that exhibits works of a spiritual/metaphysical nature. I ​live in Pennsylvania currently. Does anyone...

We opened an art gallery and art learning center in Louisiana in April 2021 and are slowly starting to gain sales.  My question is to other...

Hi fellow artists, this is an acrylic painting of oysters, a commission. 80% of my art sales are commissions, how about you guys? I love creating...

See more >

Hado-Mark Gallery's Services and Events

Fine art gallery with affordable art by Hado-Mark Gallery

Fine art gallery with ...

Eclectic selection of paintings, sculpture, prints, mixed...
 and by Hado-Mark Gallery

and

Gift Certificates by Hado-Mark Gallery

Gift Certificates

For a truly unique gift, give a gift certificate for Hado...

See all >

  • Home
  • FAQ
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Code of Conduct
  • © 2026 Alignable, Inc.

_

_